The fluid coupling has been widely used in the transmission system of the centrifuge in order to control the centrifuge overload effectively and make it start and operate smoothly, or meet the requirements of speed adjustment.
Hydraulic coupling is a kind of hydraulic transmission device, which uses the liquid dynamic pressure to transmit power and torque. The fluid coupling is made up of working wheel, shell, output shaft, bearing, sealing ring and other components.
There are working fluid (mineral oil) filled in the shell. And the working wheel connected with the motor shaft will change the mechanical energy that input into kinetic energy of liquid, it is equivalent to the working wheel of centrifugal pump, and commonly known as the pump wheel.
Working wheel is equivalent to the working wheel of water turbine, commonly known as turbine. It restores the kinetic energy of the working fluid to mechanical energy, and drives the load through the output shaft. The shell is connected to the pump wheel to form a container for receiving the working fluid. The speed of the turbine is lower than the pump wheel, the relative slip rate is 3%-4% and the efficiency is 96%-98%.
With the rapid development of China’s economy, continue to push forward the process of urbanization, problems faced in the construction of urban construction is becoming more and more significant, narrow site, dense buildings, underground complex pipeline, construction difficult ground excavation obstacles. With the application of non excavation construction technology in Municipal Engineering in recent years, the above problems can be improved obviously.
Drilling mud is is an indispensable important material in non excavation construction, plays a role like “blood” in horizontal directional drilling construction, in the construction process, mud has the functions of hole cleaning, stable formation, suspended drilling cuttings, cooling and lubricating . Mud quality directly affect the construction quality, the non excavation trombone construction is often used by the quality of bentonite slurry and a small amount of polymer mixing formulated to enhance the performance of the polymer mortar.
Mud recovery system is a necessary facility for drilling mud in the process of non excavation construction. It is mainly by the use of drilling fluid vibrating screen, desander, desilter or mud cleaner or other mud solid control equipment to achieve purification, recovery and utilization of waste mud drilling, the system can recycle the waste mud, save cost for the users, and improve the economic benefits of the customers, protect the rig, but also can protect the environment from pollution.
When cyclone works, high-speed swirling movement generates the air column and low-pressure area, creating suction towards underflow outlet. Inject some water into cyclone by certain pressure and adjust the outlet till it allows no fluid flow, meaning it reaches the balance point. This cyclone is called balanced cyclone, often found in mud cleaners where solid-content fluids enters and solids leave through underflow outlet.
However, some problems may arise adjusting the underflow outlet:
1. “Dry Underflow”: Relatively smaller outlet can pile a layer of dry silt between it and the balanced point. When ultra-fine solids enter, its water goes through the layer and dewatered solids block the outlet, causing dry plug. And this is called “dry underflow” adjustment.
2. “Wet Underflow”: Relatively larger underflow outlet can discharge conical rotating liquid. And this is called “wet underflow”.
3. “Radial” Discharge: Commonly, two flows move mutually reversely at the apex, one is the air inhaled and another the solid-content slurry discharging radially, forming an annular curtain there. Inhaled air keeps the outlet open and the cyclone efficient.
4. “Rope-like Discharge”: When the solid content excessively exceeds the designed capacity, the cyclone is over-loaded and solids flow out outlet in a rope-like shape, making no air or annular curtain but a nozzle possible. Then, some solid phase within limits will turn around and out from vortex finder.
This time we delivered three sets of DCZS630-3K linear motion shale shaker to Iran, the treating capacity of DCZS630-3K is about 500GPM, which can meet the client’s requirements for drilling fluid clening.
Linear motion shale shaker is the primary processing equipment of solid control system, it is used for separating the large drilling cuttings from drilling fluid, and it plays an important role in protecting drilling fluid performance. Our shale shaker has following advantages:
- Adopt Italy OLI brand motors which have the advantages of high strength vibration, large screening area, adjustable screen box angle, little noise and high efficiency.
- Heat treatment of the complete shaker deck.Surface painting with heavy anticorrosion to extend the service life of shale shaker.
- Use the full adhesive hookstrip rigidity screen or steel frame screen, the fixed tensioning plate can make to replace screen more convenient and easier and also can replaced into many kinds of screens.
- Reasonable designing the cofferdam height of shale shaker logging tank can make mud buffer is uniformity flow, reduce direct impact on screen and effective extend the screen service life.
The development trend of the centrifuge is high speed, large capacity, reliability and operation automation. High speed refers to the roller speed of the centrifuge to reach 2500r/min above, the separation factor is as high as 1200-3000, in order to remove more subtle particles, the separation point can be as low as 2-5 microns. Large capacity is to continue to increase the capacity of the existing centrifuge, when the capacity is greater than or equal to 40-50 cubic meters, in order to quickly remove the harmful solids phase in drilling fluid. In addition, whether domestic or imported centrifuge, there are the problems that how to make the key parts of the centrifuge more wear and corrosion resistance.
At present, some foreign countries have strengthened the study of the centrifuge processing capacity and the speed of the centrifuge, increasing the separation factor of the centrifuge. The material of the centrifuge is made of stainless steel which can increase the corrosion resistance. In order to increase the processing capacity of the centrifuge and improve the separation effect, they have done a lot of modification and innovation in many details.
Dachuan Machinery Co., Ltd according to characteristics of petroleum drilling fluid and after a large number of field test, design out the drilling fluid centrifuge which is special in solid-liquid separation, it can effectively reduce the drilling mud solids content, and control density and viscosity of drilling fluid to ensure drilling fluid performance and have an important role in fast drilling.
Drilling fluid shale shaker is one of the most important equipment for drilling fluid cleaning during oil drilling, it is the first stage machine for drilling fluid solid control.
There is a fan at the end of ordinary vibrating screen motor, it can make the wind direction flow along the vertical bar on the shell, by this not only heat dissipation is faster, but also can remove the dust, so that the motor can work in a good condition. But for the motor of shale shaker, due to no fan to dissipate heat, it all depends on natural cooling, coupled with the working environment is always very bad and a large amount of dust which is easy to accumulate on the motor surface, causing the internal temperature is too high and motor burning.
Heat prevention measures for vibrating motor of shale shaker:
- It often needs to remove the dust on surface to make it work under good conditions;
- In the design process, the surface of the vibration motor should be as smooth as possible, so that the dust is not easy to accumulate. If working in a dust environment, consideration should be given to minus the radiating ribs on the shell surface, because at this time, the radiating ribs will make it easy to make dust accumulation instead playing the role of heat dissipation which will block heat dissipation of shale shaker motor.
Screen installation arrangement has two types of tandem and parallel.
- Tandem type installation screen
Tandem installing screen is that the drilling fluid must pass through two or more than two screens with decreasing pore size which are separated from each other by some distance. This arrangement has the advantages of the upper screen firstly screen out the large size ofcuttings, it can protect the more fine screen underlying effectively, especially in fast drilling. And when the solid content of the drilling fluid is increased, lower layer screen will not be overloaded; And the shortcomings of this kind of sieve are that it is not easy to observe the lower layer screen, if the replacement is not timely after being damaged, it will influence the treatment effect of drilling fluid.
Coupled with the inconvenient replacement, only one layer of screen is used in some crew.
- Parallel type installation screen.
Parallel installation screen refers to two or more than two meshes lap together and form a long screen. This type of instalation has the advantages of increasing the treatment capacity and will not let the drilling fluid run away(because of the long screen); When a section of screen is broken, only the broken section needs to be changed. This can save the cost of screen and the replacement is more convenient. The disadvantage is that the structure is complex and the weight of the whole machine is increased.
Horizontal directional drilling mud solid control system is a device and system for controlling the solid particles in the slurry produced by horizontal directional crossing. Dachuan Machinery is a professional manufacturer for horizontal directional.
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) technology has obvious advantages in the oil and gas pipelines crossing rivers, lakes, transportation lines, railway hubs and other obstacles and important regions. The diameter of the hole of horizontal directional crossing pipe diameter is generally 1.3 to 1.5 times.
- Horizontal directional drilling through the so-called mud solid control (usually referred to as the solid control) process is to control the solid particles in the mud, the principle and technical methods. Through the solid control technology to remove the harmful solids in the mud, retain the useful solid phase, to meet the requirements of the mud performance through the process. The harmful solid phase in the horizontal directional drilling through the mud is the drilling cuttings which mainly refers to the wear of the equipment and the influence on the rheological properties of the slurry.
- Solid control system used in the horizontal directional crossing: at present, horizontal directional crossing mud solid control recovery system consists of domestic and imported the accounted for half of the country, the import is mainly small, with imported drilling machine matching; domestic is mainly large, according to user needs to be prepared. Whether domestic or imported, the choice of the fixed control system is mainly based on the following principles:
Type and size of particles to be cleared or suppressed;
Through the need to maintain the quality of mud;
The size of drilling rig capacity, solid phase clearance rate and circulation rate.
Tangshan Dachuan solid control is a company specializing in the production of horizontal directional crossing mud system manufacturers, our company engineer with more than a decade of horizontal directional crossing slurry system design and production experience, all the use of my company horizontal directional traveling across the mud system of old and new partners are given from most of the year-round friendly cooperation cully. Our company has a mature production process and quality control system.
According to the different characteristics, there are different classification methods of the solid phase in drilling fluid.
- According to the role of solid phase in the drilling fluid, it is divided into useful solid and harmful solid phase.
- The solid phase is divided into high density solid phase and low density solid phase according to the density of the solid phase. High density phase is the weighted materials based on the drilling process requirements to increase the density of the drilling fluid, low density phase including the bentonite and treatment agent that required by configuration of the drilling fluid, and there are cuttings.
- By whether solid phase and liquid phase is reacted, the solid phase in drilling fluid is divided into active solid phase and inert solid phase. The solid phase that can react with liquid is called active solid phase, and can not react with liquid is called inert solid phase. The former such as bentonite, clay and shale, etc, or such as limestone, granite, barite etc.
Jet mud mixer is a new type of mixer which consists of feeding hopper, butterfly valve,mixing barrel, floe meter, vortex volute and large displacement of centrifugal pump.
The sand pump pumps the liquid that need to be mixed into the swirl volute along the tangential direction, high-speed rotation liquid in the volute creates a vacuum which inhales the mixed materials and then enter into the mixed tank after being blended with the high –speed rotation liquid. High –speed rotating liquid flow will blend the materials with the fluid fully in the inner cavity of the mixing barrel, after that they go into the outer cavity of the mixing barrel of the swirl mud mixer and then discharged along tangent direction, then the mixing process of a periodic cycle is completed.
The jet mud mixer has the following characteristics:
Long effevtive mixing time and better mixing effect; the feeding caliber is large so it is not easy to be blocked, the feeding speend of the jet mud mixer is fast and it has strong adastability fo materials. It has the wide application and will not extend the time to stop so that the phenomenon of solid phase deposition will not occur.